We first launched our fragrance lamps in Spring Summer 2019, and they’ve proven to be hugely popular. We released further stunning designs in Autumn Winter 2019. The collection is accompanied by 10 lamp fragrance combinations.
Whilst emitting your favourite fragrance combinations the unique catalytic process also purifies the air by eliminating bacteria and unwanted odours. Only natural ingredients and essential oils are used to create the unique combinations we offer in our lamp fragrance collection.
How do they work?
Follow the below step-by-step guide for the best use of your new fragrance lamp.
- Remove the cap and fill your fragrance lamp 2/3rds full with your chosen lamp fragrance. Wipe away any spilled fragrance!
- Insert the wick and stone back into the fragrance lamp, then replace the snuffer cap. Let the wick soak in the fragrance for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove the snuffer cap and light the catalytic stone. Let it burn for 2-3 minutes only, then blow out.
- Replace the decorative cap, and enjoy as the fragrance fills the room!
- When you’d like to end the fragrance, simply replace the snuffer cap.
Watch the video below to see how to set up your fragrance lamp. We’d love to see pictures of yours – share them with us on Facebook or Instagram!