5 things you should know about our new fragrance lamps
If you follow our facebook page or are subscribed to our email newsletters, you may have seen the Fragrance Lamps we’ve released as part of our SS19 collection! A brand-new product for Aromatize, we’ve naturally had lots of questions from customers. Here are 5 things you should know about our new fragrance lamps...
- They use a unique catalytic process that dates back to the 19th century, where they were used as medical devices in hospitals.
- The fragrance lamps don’t just emit fragrance combinations, they also kill bacteria and unwanted odours.
- They are available in 8 different mosaic designs, so you’re sure to find one to suit your style and colour preference.
- We have created 10 fragrances to be used with the fragrance lamps. Each 500ml bottle has the same look as our elegant packaging, and the fragrances range from fruity to fresh scents.
- All of our fragrance lamps arrive in exquisite packaging, unique to Aroma Accessories. Complete with a wick, funnel and leaflet detailing everything you need to know, your new Fragrance Lamp really will be your new way to enjoy fragrances – without a flame.
But how do they work?
Fill your fragrance lamp 2/3rds of the way full with your chosen lamp fragrance. Insert the wick and stone into the fragrance lamp, then replace the snuffer cap and let the wick soak for 20 minutes. After soaking, remove the snuffer cap and light the burner. Only allow the lamp to burn for 2-3 minutes, then blow out the flame. Replace the decorative cap and enjoy the fragrance filling your room. When you’d like the fragrance to end, simply replace the snuffer cap until it’s next use.
We’d love to see you using your fragrance lamps, so be sure to send us pictures on our facebook page!